Thursday, August 22, 2013

Really Good Chicken Fingers


I love this recipe. I have a "thing" against frozen chicken nuggets and chicken fingers. I know they are popular but they just seem so processed and chemical-ridden to me and I don't want my kids eating all that crap they put in them. Here's an excellent, easy recipe that ALL my family loves. (I double the recipe when I make it.)
1 roll of Ritz crackers, crushed
1 cup of mayo
1 tsp. dried mustard
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast (or one container...you know what I'm talking about...usually about 1# and 1/2.)
Smoosh the crackers and set in one bowl.
Mix the next 3 ingredients together and set in another.
Cut up chicken in strips or nuggets.
Coat chicken in mayo mixture. (I usually get lazy and just dump all the chicken in the mayo bowl and mix up good.)
Then coat chicken piece by piece in Ritz crackers...be generous...this is the best part.
Set on a WELL OILED cookie sheet. (About 2 TBS.)
Bake for 20 minutes at 350 or till done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy